BioSpectrum has participated in In-Cosmetics Asia 2010 which was help in Bangkok, on 2nd of November through the 4th.BioSpectrum has had meetings actively with buyers from all around the world during the show. Especially, BioSpectrum had meetings to focus on exporting business in Southeast Asia .
Biospectrum were introduced our active ingredients, focus on ANTI CELLULITE ingredient (IsoNari) and STEM CELL ACTIVATORS (EverLaskin & EMortal). Manufacturers showed high interest in BioSpectrum's new-tech stem cell activator, and several well-known manufacturers are considering using BioSpectrum's stem cell activators in their products.
IsoNari is blocking agents from adipose stem cells to pre-adipocytes. This is our first finding. EverLaSkin and EMortal are totally different from other stem cell ingredients already launched in the cosmetic market in many reasons. EverLaSkin and EMortal are safe because they are originated from plants which have been eaten for a long time. They do not incorporate any components derived from stem cells which might be harmful to humans. They activate the skin stem cells which are the basic components for maintenance of homeobalance in skin. These differences attracted many manufacturers and all around the world, and we expect these stem cell activators will bring great potential in future business.
During In-Cosmetics Asia 2010, BioSpectrum has introduced products listed below:
- Whitening : MelaCare-Oil, FMLT DioSphere 2.0, Alpha – Melight
- Stem Cell Activation : EverLaSkin, EMortal, SoyStem
- Hair Growth : EMortal Pep (Hair)
- Slimming : IsoNari
- Anti wrinkle : Natural Jeju Organic Camellia Oil, HerbEx Korean Ginseng(P), FMLT GotuSphere 5.0, ActiStem Gold Nest
- Breast Firming : MultiEx Phytrogen
- Natural Preservative : MultiEx Naturotics
- Skin Soothing and Healing Formula : MultiEx BSASM
- Anti-Acne : MultiEx Magnotics, FMLT Sebocure
For more information regarding the In-Cosmetics Asia 2010, please visit the link below.